What We Do
We consider ourselves a plaintiff’s law firm: We help people, including the injured, beneficiaries of trusts and wills, and shareholders in business or commercial disputes.
We do not represent insurance companies or engage in insurance defense work on behalf of defendants.
We regularly counsel people on the following:
- Advising and forming startups;
- Business succession planning;
- Drafting buy-sell and shareholder agreements;
- Transaction advisory (i.e., corporate restructurings, M&A advisory, and shareholder buyouts, redemptions, buybacks, and buyins);
- Drafting and implementing estate, wealth transfer, and tax plans that are customized for business owners and and their businesses.
We are located at 1602 E. 4th street, Santa Ana, CA, in the historic Watt’s Law building, conveniently located near the 5 and 55 freeways and the Federal Court Building.